Ready Confetti for the New School year!

The last two days have been a whirlwind. We have a new principal ( who I already love!) and she let us have most of our teacher days to set up - which was so amazing!!  I felt like I had enough time to set up!!  I also met the kiddos today for a quick meet and greet. I didn't get as many kids as I had hoped, but it was nice to have time to talk to the new kids. 

Ready Confetti

I found this idea from the Lucky to be in First blog. She found it from someone else and as far as I know the poem's author is unknown!  ( is it you??  I want to give you credit!!). I loved the idea and got my team to make them too!! I handed them out at the meet and greet for those that came and mailed the rest!  Hopefully the will arrive in time!!

Here is the poem. I would be happy to email my copy if you want it!  Just leave your email as a comment or on my teacher mom Facebook page!

I bought way too much confetti. FYI you only need one package for a whole class!! I guess I have some for next year!

Here's the envelope and outside label!

Here is the direction sign for the ready confetti treats!!

Flip Books

Check out this amazing product from TPT store of Ashley Reed. Here's the link for the EDITABLE document!  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Parent-Handbook-Flipbook-Customizable-687228


I LOVE how they turned out and the parents who got them today were so complementary!  

Mom Stuff
In addition to all my school stuff this week. I have also been doing the preschool orientation thing with my little lady. We made this for her teacher in preparation for her meet and greet tomorrow!

Get the printable FREE here!!
http://www.makeandtakes.com/colorful-teacher-gift-ideas

Her last gymnastics class is tomorrow too. She will be taking a break from gymnastics for the fall season so we made this for her teacher who she loved- Mr. Gary!!



I hope you like what I shared tonight. I would love to hear from you!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE comments both here and on my teacher mom Facebook page. 

Ill be back next week, but until then I'm enjoying my last weekend of the summer!!


The Teacher Mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment