Opinion Writing Posters Pack

I have mentioned before that this year my district has started using the REVISED Lucy Calkins writing program, but they gave us some love and told us for this year ONLY we would only have to teach 2 of the units and then all 4 next year.  This year we taught personal narrative in the fall and just started the Opinion writing unit last week.  I LOVE all of Lucy's anchor charts and I do hang them around the classroom (LARGE SIZE), but I like to let the kids have closer access to the posters in their writing folders.  I made this set of mini-posters that matches the unit for just that purpose.  Just print, copy, and place in the 3-whole clips in writing folders!  You can find this pack HERE.  And here are a few of the posters.  
  



I have also made a Personal Narrative Grade 1 and a Kindergarten set too.  You can find them HERE in my store.

I WILL GIVEAWAY AT LEAST 1 WRITING PACK OF YOUR CHOICE, IF YOU ENTER.  LEAVE A COMMENT HERE OR ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE.  I will choose winners by Sunday night at dinner time.   GOOD LUCK!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment