Valentine's Day is COMING!

After 3 days back...I'm ready for a long weekend!  Between the indoor recess (too cold to be outside!) and the usual after break settling in I have had my hands FULL!

I have found a little time to put together set of math and literacy centers for Valentine's Day (I'm ahead of the game this time - Hope you will enjoy them!)

The pack includes 3 literacy centers/activities and 3 math centers/activities. Just copy and cut (laminate if you want) and they are ready to use.  5 of the 6 center have a recording sheets to match.  



 Heart Number Order to 120

Key To My Heart Coin Top-It

You can find these centers in my store HERE.  Tonight only the set will be 1/2 price only $2 for all 6 centers and recording sheets!  Act quick.  They will go back to regular price tomorrow am.

I have more up my sleeve this week and I have some BIG news coming up soon!  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment