Back To School?? Or SNOW??


So...I should be heading back to school tomorrow for a SUPER short week (Thursday and Friday ONLY), but that looks like it may be getting even shorter. A BIG storm is forecasted to come in during the day tomorrow and last until Friday night.  Looking like 12-15 inches of SNOW here!  HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE!!  And the LIttle Lady's birthday party is Saturday - and the HUBS plows, so he will be MIA for all the prep...BREATHE ABBEY BREATHE!  Say it with me..."It will all get done.  It will all get done."

Moving on..

I shared this picture of the cake that the Little Lady wanted for her family birthday.

Here is the one I made.  


Not too shabby - I could point out the mistakes I made, but as one of my resolutions, I am not going to put myself down and point out things I do wrong.  

Ok...After the disaster of what was my planning for December (Hello - I posted Christmas centers AFTER Christmas), I decided to be a bit ahead of the game (for a moment anyway) and get out my Chinese New Year Math and Literacy Centers.  (I'm working on Valentine's ones too!!)

What’s Included In This Pack…

Chinese Lantern ABC Order


Happy New Year Sentence Scramble 


Chinese Dragon Build-A-Word


Paper Fan Math Fact Match-Up


Dragon Parade Skip Counting


Gung Hey Fat Choy Number Order to 100. 


You can find this pack HERE!!







Before I leave...just a quick heads up to my FB followers.  I am SUPER DUPER close to 200 fans (10ish away!).  Once I hit it there will be a FLASH FREEBIE and a GIVEAWAY!!  Send you friends over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment