We Are 100 Days Smarter (Well...Almost We are at day 85) and BIG NEWS REVEALED...

Did this week feel long to anyone else?  I woke up yesterday morning thinking that it was Saturday - bummer!  Being in the midst of progress reports and pages of comments has me QUITE busy right now, but I found some time to finish my 100th Day pack for you all!  We start after Labor Day, so our 100th Day happened sometime in February usually, but I know many places start well before us, so I hope I have caught you in time!  


What’s Included In This Pack?
100th Day Olympics
100th Day Dice Toss
Build a Design with 100 Pattern Blocks
Froot Loop Necklaces for the 100th Day
Fill in 100 With Cheerios

And a few pictures of the set...





You can find it HERE in my store for only $3 for all 5 centers!

Big News

I am participating my first Facebook Free-For-All!!  All you will have to do is LIKE my facebook page and you will get my NEWEST (yet to be released) Fundations aligned GAME PACK.  Filled with games to help your kiddos MASTER -nk and -ng sounds! Don't worry, I'll be back to remind you about it as the date gets closer.  ANd BEST of all there are 75+ other teacher-authors participating and they will have some AMAZING FREEBIES available!!


I am SO SO SO looking forward to this LONG weekend!  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend too.  What are you up to?  I know for sure I will be watching my PATRIOTS on Sunday!  GO PATS!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment