Lucy Calkins Kindergarten Style...

I guess a lot of you have started using Lucy Calkins' REVISED writing program this year, because I continue to get AWESOME love for my poster packs.  I am now working on the Opinion Writing Units (Grade 1 has already been released).  Today I am stopping by for a SUPER short visit to share my Kindergarten Opinion Writing Poster Pack.  You can get all 11 posters for only 2.50.  You can find the set HERE.  

Before you buy, take a quick look at what you will get...






I am saying good bye for now...I will be back by THURSDAY at the latest to let you know about the AMAZING pack Melanie and I made for the Free-For-All this weekend!  

Have a GREAT week!

3 comments:

  1. We are going to the new units of study next year. I have begun following your store so I will be ready. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great posters. On the Writer's Don't Say How Do You Spell Poster- I think there is a typo that you might want to fix.It says "Listen or the little words." Do you mean "Listen for the little words." I just added this poster set to my wishlist. Just waiting for the next big sale on TPT. Thanks Regina http://123kteacher.blogspot.com You have a great blog. I am glad I found you on the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! Thanks for the catch! Fixing it now and the revised set can be redownloaded by anyone who has already purchased! SO SORRY!!

    Abbey :)

    ReplyDelete