Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!!

I know I said the HUBS would choose a winner in the morning and I almost made it in the morning...RIGHT??  Today is the HUBS' birthday and I spent the morning making him a monster cake.  It's almost done.  I will post a picture of it when it's complete over on the FB Page.  In the meantime I want to announce the winners (YES,  I said winners!) of my Snowman Bundle.  The HUBS loved that he got this job, so he decided to choose one winner from the blog comments and one from FB. 

The winners are...

Marylin Prysi from Facebook (please send me your email!!) and Kristi Smith from the blog!  Kristi your's will be emailed out soon!!

Congratulations to the winners!!  And thanks to everyone who shared their feel-good moment of the week.  It warmed my heart to read them all!!

On another note...I FINALLY finished my 2nd Grade Opinion Writing Posters Pack.  Find them HERE for only $2.50.  Here is a quick sneak peek.  Remember these were created to go along with Lucy Calkins REVISED writing program, but could supplement ANY opinion writing unit.  




Planning on some fun for the rest of the HUBS's BIG day.  Talk to you all later in the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment