Thankful Thankful Thankful




This of course is a week that we all take time to recognize the things we have and the people we have that we are so very thankful for.  It is something I wish I took time for more often.  So, today I am linking up with my sweet bloggy friend, Elyse from A is for Apples, so write about 4 things I am thankful for!



 I am BEYOND lucky to have an amazing family.  I know so many people say that, but I really am.  I met my husband when I was 10 and we have been friends ever since. I love that I am truly married to my best friend - even if he does drive me bananas sometimes ;)
I also have the perfect little lady.  She will be 5 soon and while she may be my only one, I cannot thank God enough for her.  I may not have blessed with anymore kids at this point, but she is the best anyone could hope for!

 I am not the person who believes that more is better when it comes to friends.  I have a few close friends and I am more than loyal to them.  They make me happy and remind me to laugh and smile, even when I don't feel like it - For you all - and you know who you are - I am thankful!


 We bought our house, just days after returning from our honeymoon and threw every penny into our house.  Since then things haven't always been smooth sailing (my husband was out of work for a year - He was laid off when my daughter was only 7 weeks old).  But through it all we worked at making our house a home.  Now, with the help of TPT and my blog we are back working at our house - refinished floors were just completed and the bathrooms are next!


Sometimes change is hard, but sometimes it is exactly what you need.  My school got a new principal this year and she is WONDERFUL, AMAZING< MIRACULOUS...I could go on.  I have never met or even heard of such a hands-on administrator who has such respect for her teachers.  This year has been a breath of fresh air in my teaching life - Thanks Beth! 

I hope you all are having a nice time reflecting on what you are thankful for - let me know if the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment