Random Acts of Kindness


This summer link-up has been fun - and a great way to share a little about me - not just chatting about my classroom!  This week we are talking about a random act of kindness that we have given or received!  I also have a FREEBIE in my store that I updated, just for this week's post!  Woo-Hoo!!

When the tragedy at Sandy Hook happened a few years ago, it hit me harder that I would have expected.  I am not the emotional type for the most part - or at least I am good at hiding it inside, but I'm telling you this go to me.  After the holiday break, I decided I was going to do one Random Act of Kindness a day for 26 days (at least I think it was 26 days - I did one day for each person killed).  Some of the things I did cost $$ (not a lot) buy the person behind me in line at the coffee shop's order, flowers for someone who may not get flowers often.  Many cost nothing - notes of thanks and appreciation, lunch for a friend, letters to service people.  It made me feel better and helped me heal - I hope it made others smile too! 

Once I started my TPT store I made a holiday RAK freebie which got some love, but since it was seasonal I imagine it had limited range.  Today I gave it a more general facelift for you to use in your classroom anytime!



Find the set HERE!  Please leave me some TPT feedback love once you download - I would love to hear what you have to say!!


No comments:

Post a Comment