Pinterest Pick - 3 August!



Happy August Friends!!  Are you all back in school yet?  My school doesn't head back until September, so most of us are just awakening to the idea of back-to-school - but in TPT world the back to school sale is happening- NOW!!  Make sure to get in on the sale today and tomorrow!! Find my store HERE - tons of phonics worksheets and games!!

I am also here today to share some of the awesome PINNING I have been doing for BTS time!!  Hope you can repin some of them for use in your room!!




I always try to spend so much time teaching rules and routines at the beginning of the year because I KNOW how important it is, but sometimes it gets so 
B-O-R-I-N-G!

This flip book which connects to The Recess Queen would be a great way to get kids involved in the rule making and following!





Each week we ask kids to write in their weekend news books about their weekend.  This is going to be an AMAZING visual to help kids see exactly what I am looking for.




My kiddos LOVE their privacy shields that they use for assessments, so I am guessing they will love these too.  They will allow students to get some "quiet space" if they need and there will be resources for them to use as they write - win-win!!

Keep on clicking to find more great BTS ideas - and don't forget to stock up on TPT for all your BTS and fall needs - cheap!!


No comments:

Post a Comment