SO Much To Say...HUGE SALE - CURRENTLY LINKY - NEW PHONICS PACK

How was your Thanksgiving weekend?  Mine was great.  Didn't get all the bloggy things done this weekend that I had hoped, but I got some AMAZING family time in!  It was great to spend time with my amazing little girl - Time is moving so quickly and she's growing up so fast!

I come to you tonight with a few goodies!  


First BIG SALE NEWS!!

My WHOLE store is 20% off Monday AND Tuesday December 2nd and 3rd and TPT is having a sale too, so you will get all my products for 28% off! Stop by and check out my goodies (and the other goodies on sale in other stores too - of course!)

Currently...December!

I can't believe that it is December already!!  I am linking up again with Oh Boy 4th Grade and her monthy Linky.  Here's a sneak peek into what's going on with me as December begins!


Suffix -s Phonics Pack

WIth the sale tomorrow it gives you the perfect reason to check out our newest phonics pack focused on adding the suffix -s.  This unit aligns clearly with unit 6 in the Fundations program.  Here are some shots of the unit!





You can find this new pack HERE!  You can even see a preview now on TPT (I learned how to make collages this weekend!!)

I have lots more in the works and will be popping up on here a few times (hopefully) this week).  Looking forward to getting into the holiday spirit this week!



1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I found you through Farley's Currently. I also always need coffee. It's a treat that I sometimes have too much!

    ReplyDelete