Thankful for you! And a Holiday FREEBIE!!

Happy Turkey Day!

I hope you all had a great day and were able to spend the day with your friends and family.  We went to my mom's and it was so nice to be able to spend time with everyone together.  Except of course, when the Little Lady went a little (ALOT) Thanksgiving cray-cray.  With no nap and everyone in the same place at the same time, she was a bit over excited.  Now we are home and relaxing (She was just watching a re-run of the Macy's Parade which she LOVED this year) and I thought I would take a minute to share how thankful I am for all of you - whether you are a regular reader or tonight is your first visit.  This last year has been tough for me in a few respects and this is one place that I have felt at peace and hopeful.  This blog has given me an outlet that I didn't have before and for that I cannot be more thankful!

I have a new FREEBIE up at TPT.  I hope you like it and that you can use it.  It is a bit Christmassy.  I love so many of the Christmas items for sale by my bloggy friends and I wanted to join in.  I'll be honest though, this is not something I will be able to use in my classroom (trust me it's not religious, but it does include Santa and gifts and elves, which won't fly in my district!)

Here's a peek at the free file!


Let me know your thoughts on the FREEBIE and tell me all about your Turkey Day festivities!

Enjoy your day of shopping tomorrow (if you dare).  I will be leisurely sipping coffee for the morning at a coffee shop as the Little Lady heads to an indoor playspace for a Princess Ballet Tea Party - not really sure what she will be doing, but it includes her 3 favorite things, so we signed her up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment