Writing Free-For-All



We started using the REVISED Lucy Calkins writing program this year, and even though my system only had us use 2 of the 4 units, I am now working on the units that we didn’t teach this year, but will next year!

This weekend I typed up posters to go along with the nonfiction grade 1 unit.  There are 7 NEW posters in this pack. Find it HERE!

Here is a preview:



Today starts the April Free-For-All and this month I am offering a sneak peek at this pack – Just make sure you “LIKE” my facebook page HERE and follow the Free-For-All tab. 

Want to check out the other Lucy Calkins poster set that I have made?  There are more nonfictions posters coming soon!  Maybe I can even get the K and 2 ones out this weekend!  Wish me LUCK!  Enjoy the Freebies!

Grade 1 Opinion 
Grade 1 Fiction 
Grade 1 BUNDLE




No comments:

Post a Comment