Pinterest Pick 3 - Summer Style




I am excited to again be linking up with my sweet friends to share with you some wonderful Pinterest finds for this month.

This month may look a little different from other months because many of you are off for vacation! BTW - so jelly - 15 more days for me!  We have added some crafty pins and maybe even some yummy food you may actually have time to cook now!!

Check out what I am LOVING this month!


4th of July mason jars


Did you catch my Made-it Monday post from this week?  I actually made these!  Check out the PIN here and then check out my version!  

What do you think?




How stink in cute are these?  Any of you still in school?  I want to make these!!! I HAVE to have them!!

So excited!


Finally, an item on my summer to-do list.


Any of you need to organize stuff for your subs?  I am so rarely out (luckily) and I usually have a student teacher or an aide, so it usually works out, but when I don't I am always scrambling!!

Keep on hopping through to get some more wonderfully sunny summer ideas!



7 comments:

  1. Those mason jars are adorable! Might just be my next project:)
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! I love the flag jars- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those mason jars! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally into mason jar decorating so I love that idea!
    Dirt Road Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flag jars are super cute! What a fun way to decorate for the 4th of July!

    Kelly
    Lattes and Lunchrooms

    ReplyDelete