Summer Stock Up :)



How excited am I???
  Last day of school??  Check  Summer Stock Up for fall?? check

Are you ready for some AMAZING goodies!  A group of us have teamed up to bring you goodies from all areas of teaching - what you need to start school!!

I will be sharing...

Getting To Know You Ideas...
I love getting to know all of my firsties. This freebie includes samples for a September activities, but the whole pack has one for each month.  I LOVE to put them together and make a book for each kiddo at the end of the year! 
e.  Kids can complete this on their own in grade 1 or 2 or teachers could write for the kiddos as I did with my little lady who is 4.  
Here is a blank one.

Here is one Addison and I completed tonight.  She's ready for summer like me!


Find the FREEBIE HERE for the weekend.  Like what you see??  Find the whole set HERE!
and Homework Ideas...

We all teach spelling and if you are like me I am always looking for ways to make it more connected to what we are working on in phonics and guided reading while still making sure we meet the sight word needs of firsties too!

So...I created these spelling lists and homework sheets that last the whole year and follow a standard progression of first grade phonics skills.  I have a pack for second grade too (I will link that at the bottom!)

The pack includes...

Spelling Lists


Word Writing Practice (matches lists) - I use this as Monday Night Homework


ABC Order  (matches lists) - I use this as Tuesday Night Homework

Fill-In-The-Blanks   (matches lists) - I use this as Wednesday Night Homework

Sentence Writing   (matches lists) - I use this as Thursday Night Homework


Find the Freebie Sampler HERE
Find the Grade 1 Bundle HERE
Find the Grade 2 Bundle HERE

There are TONS more activities to check out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment