Liebster AWARD!!



I have been so lucky to have been matched up for this week’s Free-For-All with Emily from Emmy Mac’s Class.  Stay tuned for our Trade and Grade posts up on Friday!

In the meantime, she has nominated me for a Liebster Award!!  The Liebster Award recognizes newer blogs with less than 200 followers (that’s me!). 


Take a few minutes to check out Emily’s new blog design!!

Questions for Abbey
1. What is your favorite holiday or celebration?
My favorite school “holiday” is Dr. Seuss Week – I have gotten SO SO into it the past few years – Inspired by PINTEREST!!  My favorite personal holiday is New Year’s Eve, which also happens to be my daughter’s birthday. 

2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I move a million miles an hour and am always doing something.  I get really annoyed by people who move very slowly or don’t do anything – but I keep these annoyed thoughts in my “thought bubble” most of the time ;)

3. If you were an animal what would you be?
If I were an animal I would be a

4. What is your favorite season? Why?
My favorite season is summer.  I love to be at the ocean on Cape Cod and spend the days with my Little Lady!

5. What is your favorite sport?
I LOVE to watch football – Go PATS!  As far as playing sports – I can’t – I am totally unatheletic!!

6. What is your favorite food?
I have Celiac Disease, so I eat only Gluten-Free foods.  I am LOVING the new Perdue G-F chicken fingers – reminds me of REAL chicken fingers – Can’t get enough!

7. Is there anything that you say to your child(ren) that your parents used to say to you that makes you cringe?
YES!!  I find myself saying things all of the time that I swore I would never say!!

8. What is your favorite subject to teach?
I love to teach math – games, games, games…

9. Who are your favorite sellers on TPT?
I LOVE Cupcake for the Teacher, Made for 1st Grade, Kelley Dolling, Mel-D Seusstastic.  I also have loved using Emmy Mac’s games in my classroom and I love everything that Amanda from The Primary Gal has been posting!

My Nominations
This amazing teacher is the one who bring the Free-For-All’s to you each month.  The way Amanda manages everything is inspiring!  Check her blog out HERE.


Questions for Amanda:
1.  When did you decide to become a teacher?
2.  What's the biggest ticket item you've bought for your classroom out of your pocket?
3.  What do you find the hardest part of being a teacher?
4.  What snack do you have next to your computer at all times?
5.  When you walk into the dollar store, what section do you head for first?
6.  Do you have anything in your classroom that you should part with, but just can't seem to bring yourself to do it?
7.  Are you a coffee drinker?  If so, all day or just morning?

This amazing teacher has a weekly link-up with teachers blogging about other teacher ideas that they have used in their classroom.  I am DYING to link up with her – one of these weeks I will be ahead of the game! Check out her blog HERE!


Questions for Jayne:
1.  Who was your favorite teacher?  How have they influenced your teaching today?
2.   What is the best part of your day?
3.  What is the worst part of your day?
4.  What are your hobbies, or how do you unwind after working all week?
5.  How do you spend your summers?
6.  What type of book do you like to read when you have time? 
7.  If you were an animal, what would you be?
8.  Do you love and use technology in your classroom, or are you sometimes intimidated or frustrated by it?
9.  What is your favorite type of treat to eat?
10.  What is the most exotic place that you have traveled to?
11.  Do you have pets?  If so, what kind?

No comments:

Post a Comment