Monday Made-it Baby Style



Good Morning Sweet Friends!  Can you believe that this is the last week of July already?  Time is flying, but also moving so slowly - Four weeks until baby!

I made these monthly onesies for my sweet childhood bestie a few years ago and I LOVED them!  I was super excited to be able to make some for my little bundle too!



Since this little one is a boy, I found some ties on Pinterest - check out the direct link HERE.

All I had to do was download and print onto T-shirt transfers.  Note:  figure out how to flip your images before printing!  I printed twice!!

I ordered some onesies on Amazon - 3 0-3month, 3 4-6 month, 3 6-9 month, and 3 9-12 month.  I got all white, but you could choose!

Then I ironed, cooled and peeled - and voila!


I know, I know, it sounds too easy, but it really was - and much more affordable than some sets that are selling for $150+.

Next week, I will be back sharing some back-to-school craftiness!

5 comments:

  1. Oh your onesies are adorable!!! I wish pinterest had been around when I had my boys! lol....we had nothing to share creativity! Good luck with your sweet blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even stand how cute those are!!! My friend sells stickers that you can put on their onesies too. Oh how things have changed since we were little. Precious!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. can't. even. Those onesies are adorable. LOVE them!

    Best,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those tie onesies! I had a set of stickers and only remembered to do it about every other month or so. Bummer! I hope you do better than I did.

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete