Shark Week Sale!!


Are you so excited!!!

Going to be honest...I am ready to shop, but guess what I forgot at home before we left for a beach weekend????  My computer charger!!  EEK!!  Luckily I am able to borrow my dad's computer for a minute - though it is a PC and I am such a Mac girl!!  In any event, this post will be short!

My store is on sale today through Tuesday - 20% off!!  Shop HERE!!

Here are a few things you may want to check out!

Grade 1 Spelling Lists and Activities for the Whole Year


Grade 2 Spelling Lists and Activities for the Whole Year


Kindergarten Phonics Practice Pages for the Whole Year


Grade 1 Phonics Practice Pages for the Whole Year


Grade 2 Phonics Practice Pages for the Whole Year

Grade 1 Phonics Games for the Whole Year


Grade 2 Phonics Games for the Whole Year


Kindergarten Writing Poster Pack - For the Whole Year


Grade 1 Writing Poster Pack -For the Whole Year


Grade 2 Writing Poster Pack - For the Whole Year




No comments:

Post a Comment