My Favorite Picture


I know, I know I'm late to the party again!  This week's link up is all about my favorite picture and this has to be mine...


This little lady changed my world for the better and I cannot even imagine life without her.  This picture, to me, captures her sense of wonder and curiosity.  She is always busy and always up for the next adventure.  I can only imagine what life is going to be like when there are 2 of them - And she is super excited about the new addition!

Until next time, 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Abbey!

    This picture is beyond STUNNING! Wow! There are not enough adjectives to give it the praise it deserves!

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an amazing photo! it belongs in a magazine! congrats on baby number 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie! Congrats on baby number 2!
    Flipping into First

    ReplyDelete