Oh Snap! It's Almost August - Product Preview


Happy Summer!  Can you believe that August is almost here!  I know for many of you that means back-to-school and because of that I have put together a preview of some goodies that you may want to grab for your classroom to start the year.  All of the products below are 20% off today and tomorrow so you can stock up!  

Once you have checked out my goodies - make sure you keep checking out more deals and ideas from other Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals bloggers!

This pack includes 31 spelling lists and homework or practice pages to practice of the test on Friday.  The skills are sequential, so they will match or closely match the scope and sequence of your phonics program!  The lists also include weekly "trick" word practice for words that cannot be sounded out!


 This pack is great for getting to know more about kids, but can also be great for tracking academic and personal growth throughout the year!


 Here is a fun way to set up your birthday board!  This pack comes in primary colors and jungle theme - I also offer special orders if you have a different theme- email me ateachermom1@gmail.com

Here is a year long set of Kinder phonics practice pages!  This set covers a typical scope and sequence of K (starting with letters and sounds moving into basic sentence reading and writing).




I start the year by teaching routines and rules, but one of my favorite ways to teach kids how to behave in the classroom is through this unit on the core values of responsibility. cooperation, respect, learning, and friendship.  This pack includes posters, book ideas, and activities.  



Finally, if you know me you know I LOVE games.  I zipped together all of the phonics games we made for 2nd grade into one MEGA file that will help your kids have fun learning vowel teams, tricky glued sounds, and different syllable types!






Find More ideas HERE!!

What was your favorite item you saw?  What do I need to put into my cart ASAP?? Leave your ideas in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment